StrokeMyDpad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

3 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  WatersportsHorse Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Since I am apparently the pioneer of the forums, I'll start off this thread as well. Suggestions, things you want to see added to the site (Note: individual complaints about already present features should be made their own thread).

I'd like to put forward the idea of making a twitch tv, or other stream site account for dpad as well as livestream, because I've noticed, as of late especially, that livestream doesn't always play nice.
WatersportsHorse
WatersportsHorse

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  PoisonedCake Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 pm

This idea has already been discussed and we have one set up but are still in the works of getting it working the way we want. thanks for the suggestion.

PoisonedCake
Admin

https://strokemydpad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ReRonin Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:42 am

Suggestions!

1. Since we now have drop-down menu's, maybe we should put dual/triple/quad stream under a drop down menu with "Multi-stream"?

2. The rules are hidden away in the forum, might be a nice idea to put it up in the menu at the top too. Just a "Rules & FAQ" page with the forum post pasted in.

3. (Also, people rarely use quad stream because the windows are so small, maybe up them a bit in size if possible?)

4. TWITCH! lots of people have suggested using twitch instead of livestream, maybe we should finally implement it. (Or make it possible to make whichever is live show up on the main page? Although that doesn't seem easy)

5. No one uses the radio at the very bottom, it's just taking up space. Maybe we should consider removing it?
ReRonin
ReRonin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down