General Rules & FAQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Rules & FAQ

Post  ReRonin on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:51 am

Rules for Streamers:

• Do not stream at other streaming sites.

• Do not stream with a cam.
        -Exceptions on this rule are made whenever a mod gives permission.

• Use the schedule when you stream
        -Schedule for 2 hours max. This allows more freedom for other streamers to go live. If no one is scheduled after you, you are allowed to extend your stream
           *With the permission of a mod, schedules of longer than 2 hours are allowed (e.g: Marathons)

• Do not bring unrelated people into the stream. (e.g: A random skype call with some friends who do not contribute to the game/stream in any way)

• You have to be at least 17 years old to stream.

• If you know you are not going to provide quality on stream (Due to tiredness, alchohol or anything else), don't stream.

Rules for Viewers:

• Don't be a dick. (Which basically means: Don't offend other people. If you see your joke pissed them off, don't be an asshole.)

• No advertising competitive sites.

• Keep arguments out of chat.

• Don't impersonate other viewers/streamers by changing your name.

• Don't talk in all caps all the time.

• No spamming.

If any of the mods gives you a warning on one of these rules, don't go in against him. They're here white on black for a reason.

FAQ

Should I take the chat serious?
For the love of all that you consider holy, NO! We're an internet community, everything is to be taken with a grain of salt.
Is this live?
A red "live" button shows up if the stream is live. So check that. if it's not there, It's a pre-recorded stream (AutoPlay, AutoPilot, AfricanPenis, whatever you like to call it)
Who are the mods?
Creedo, RagnarokSE, Herian, DancingBastard, Mathak and ReRonin.
How can I contact the mods?
One should be in chat, if you shout loud enough, they should hear it. If not, you can send them a message over chatango if there's something that needs their attention.
Can I be a streamer too?
If you think you have what it takes, check out this thread, and make an application thread yourself.

ReRonin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum